well..annie's broken arm changed a lot of my plans this holiday.
i am supposed to be black friday shopping with my mom & sister and going out to breakfast.
it's such a fun day together.
i hope you girls went anyway!!
missed you this thanksgiving.
we ate a lot... twice.
annie was so worn out and said "can we please go hooooome?"
and requested the yucky tasting stronger medicine.
i thought i would share my instagram pictures from the past few weeks.
and NEXT week i will have those giveaways i told you about. :)
broken bones and surgery trump blog posts.
1. rainbow? i think i am needing a new bible... 2. breakfast & blocks with annie (pre-broken arm)
3. waffle is a pretty sweet dog. i like him. 4. i was having an arm party with some of my faves.
5. kansas sunsets are rad. #nofilter 6. 31" Batman dolls are super creepy and BIG.
7. lunch with annie at school last week 8. got lost in a new (to me) antique shop :)
9. made glazed apple bars.... holy heck YUMMM! 10. creating while we listened to christmas music
11. new pants in my closet...annie & i will be twinsies. 12. playing with my globe collection at the Craft House
13. my new stern notes i wrote on the washer and dryer. my kids do their own laundry and i am so tired of the laziness that has taken over in the laundry room.
i also taped the the laundry chute closed... out of order children!
15. ten baskets AND a mountain of bedding... REDONK. 16. got my hair did...love sitting under the dryer.
17. pumpkin waffles for thanksgiving breakfast! 18. strengthening her bones... GO ANNIE!
19. craig's uncle & aunt got a new puppy... we were smitten. 20. my sean is... awesome. :)
are you on instagram?
i am Meg Duerksen on IG... come follow along.
are you going out black friday shopping?
i am in the morning...starbies first....then all my favorite shops but it won't be the same without you mom & lorel!
i actually LOVE black friday.
it's not as crowded as you think.